Tuesday, March 31, 2009

True Bliss


SCHOOL IS ALMOST OUT...for a week and then right back to school...BUT THIS SEMESTER IS ALMOST OVER WITH!!! YAHOOOOO. WE are celebrating by taking a trip to San Diego to be with my family for 5-6 days. We are going to go to the Body Exhibit and the beach and have a bonfire...we are going to swim and chat and just have some good ol fashion fun in CALIFORNIAYYY! Scott and I are so so excited to see family and spend some lovely time relaxing and soaking it all in before school starts again!!!!! We are almost as excited as this woman is excited to blow out her birthday candles.



& when I was searching for "happiness" images....This was the first one I found. I could not control my laughter! HAHAA. Truly there is nothing better than sticking christmas decorations in your hair and celebrating! Yes my friends, this is true bliss. HA!

3 comments:

chellyyy said...

: ) just like the lady wanting to blow out her candles. schools almost out. this is alway a wonderful occurance.

Calee said...

Ooh my gosh that last pic almost made me pee my pants..!!!

That is so awesome! haha!

Alyssa Brooke Esmond said...

this is jut so you Mrs.Olsen. Exactally why I love you so...