Friday, August 14, 2009

Photo Shoot


So I decided it would be fun to have a little photo shoot with these cuties on a lovely summer day...just for fun. It was a great chance to brush up on my skills and plus it is quite the challenge to keep them entertained...good thing Brinley got SO into it. She always had to have a serious model face on! So funny. Here are some of our favorites...


Bailey is so gorgeous don't you think? She's going to be in 7th grade...the grade I was in when I first moved to Escondido. I can't believe how much they are all growing up. {Oh and P.S. Brooke just finished her first week of high school this week. Gooooo Brooke! && Holy Cow my 16 year old brother Blake is now dateable!}

Brinley: "I look like I am riding in a super fast car"

Bailey is going to break a lot of boy's hearts with this face ;)

Brinley's poses are just so cute. I didn't have to say a word of direction to her about how to pose.... You should see all the rest of her poses some are quite interesting hahaha!!! {I'll post some of those too} Especially the ones behind leaves of foliage.

I really like this one....the fountain in the back is so pretty not to mention the beauty in the front!

This is pose number 2 & she's totally workin it.

Here are some of Brin's more intense poses! She even plucked a plant from the front yard to hold in the background of Bailey's photo shoot...all on her own. She is hilarious. I don't know where she comes up with these things! haha I love these girls!

1 comment:

Calee said...

I am cracking up right now!! Holy cow she is adorable!! I absolutely love the one where she's holding a plant behind Bailey's head - too too funny :)