Thursday, May 28, 2009

Our Fun Weekend

{**click pics to enlarge}

Alyssa Brooke Esmond my very bestest best girl friend came to visit us all the way from Cali for the first part of the weekend. It was so fun to see her...and to get caught up on each other's lives. The Taco Bus and Snoasis were a must! It was fun to have our very first out of town guest in our apartment. Love ya Lyss...come visit again soon!!



The other half of our weekend was spent in Twin Falls visiting the Olsen & Stanger Clans. {minus Brian + Bonnie + Avery...we missed you!!!} On Memorial Day...the main attraction of the day was BOW FISHING. It was my very first Bow fishing experience and let me tell ya...it was pretty fun! {but the fish were pretty huge/gross/whoa} I could barely pull back the bow so Scott had to help me every time I spotted a fish. Needless to say I did not catch any...BUT see that fish you see me holding up that was half my size...{okay more like 15-20 lbs, but still it was kinda huge!} My dear Scott shot a whole bunch of those..definitely proving to me we would not starve if all other ways to get food had failed. haha. We all got lovely farmers tanns/flip flop tans! It was awesome! We had a great time visiting with our fam for the 3 day weekend. Now it's back to reality {...but only half a semester left to go...till next semester woohoo}

Posted by Picasa

No comments: