Monday, June 15, 2009

& Action

Has anyone seen/used these before? Pioneer Women Photoshop actions. Really easy to download: just go to her site, she has all the instructions on how to use them and everything. I had been wishing to eventually buy some photoshop actions that would make photo editting so much faster and easier {even though it's pretty much cheating! ahem.} , but then I came across these that are FREE and fast and fabulous! The actions only work on Photoshop CS-whatever, not Elements....but totally cool huh? I haven't been able to play around with them too much because Photoshop is only on Scott's laptop cuz my laptop is being stubborn but...

here is a pretty drastic before and after I have been playing with...

Now I just need a nice, new & dreamy SLR to take excellent photos with...*wink wink hint hint ;)

No comments: