- my husband...he is just so wonderful and helpful, fun, loving, caring...he is everything and more!
- our health...for not getting sick this cold and flu season...knock on wood!
- our jobs... I am so grateful for jobs that help us afford a place to live, food in our bellies, and the convenience of working on campus
- all my family...seriously i looooove my family, parents, brother, sisters, grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles...i hit the jackpot with this group of people, they are my very best friends!
- my heavenly father...for the blessings he bestows on me every single day without fail.
- my education...i have seriously learned so many enriching and uplifting things that really are a benefit to my life now and will be forever. It is helping me to become the wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, leader I want to be.
- my in-laws...they are so supportive, loving and caring!
- our HOT water heater...a few months ago we didn't have any hot water for our shower. We couldn't figure it out but it was okay since it was summer. Now the weather is so much colder but thank goodness Scott is such a genius and was able to fix it! We are no longer showering in cold ignorance!
- our car with it's remote control start...WARM seats on our 7:30 am ride to school in 30 degrees or so of pure icy coldness=pure goodness.
- holidays and traditions...makes for lasting memories and good family fun!
Sunday, November 8, 2009
I am Thankful For...
Posted by brittany+scott at 7:15 PM