Monday, February 22, 2010

I Can Almost Taste It!


The end is near. However this does bring a tear....or two.
{ A tear of sadness & a tear of joy! }

In just 18.0 days I will register for my last semester of BYU-Idaho classes & in 150.0 days I will be a college graduate! Oh I feel the senoritis in me already starting to emerge....but it is alllllll worth it. I am so so grateful for my education & for my wonderful experiences at BYU-Idaho...and for the ones still to come! I have absolutely loved every minute of it & wouldn't trade my time here for anything in the world!

P.S. Scott is sending in his LLU graduate school application {Loma Linda University in Califorrrrrnia} this week & crossing our fingers he gets in! Soon we will know where the next chapter of life will take us. I can't wait to find out...because then we will have a clearer view of the next few months & can start planning things ya know?

P.S.S. It was -8 degrees this morning and I didn't even shudder...okay maybe once, but still! It's like I am immune to the cold now & I actually kind of enjoy it? haha. Oh Rexburg, I might miss you a little when we are long gone & I don't mean just the weather.

TOODLES!

2 comments:

Roper said...

That is so awsome I hope all your dreams come true! I've got a month and a half-I don't know what I'm gonna do with myself---I mean I've been going to school since I was like 5.

Carly said...

Congratulations, sweet girl!!! I'm so jealous. I still have a year, but continue to savor every last minute with Rexburg. I decided to transfer last minute and I didn't get to say a proper good-bye =) I miss it so much!