Sunday, November 21, 2010

Rendre Grâce


or in other words...GIVE THANKS!

"Sincerely giving thanks not only helps us recognize our blessings, but it also unlocks the doors of heaven and helps us feel God's love." - President Thomas S. Monson

So today I am thankful for people who are thankful,
for an inspiring, hardworking, loving and positive husband,
for a family that loves me,
for the gospel plan,
to be here on this earth at this time,
for the beauty of this earth,
for the ability to imagine, dream and ponder life,
for my education and the professors who have touched my life,
I am thankful for my unborn child,
for my apartment and cute Christmas decorations,
for the sunshine and cool breeze,
for my contacts so that I can see the detail in the trees,
for answered prayers and a lovingly Heavenly Father who hears me,
for being able to buy my favorite pickles at Sprouts,
for food in general,
for coupons,
for a warm and comfy bed to sleep in at night,
for technology,
for history books and detailed records of the past,
for righteous examples,
I am thankful for holidays,
for comfy pants, shoes and clothes in my closet,
for a dishwasher,
for green grass,
for waffle pretzels,
for grandparents,
for modern day medicine,
for thoughtful and kind friends,
and for classic Disney movies and songs.

...What are you thankful for??

1 comment:

Carly said...

I am thankful for such an inspiring and true friend like Brittany Olsen.

I often think about you and how good you are. Our time as roomies was short, but you are one of those people I hope to keep forever =)