Monday, September 12, 2011

3 Months

Thank you Grandma Great for the beautiful quilt from the Phillipines!

Being parents to this baby is the most amazing journey. Every new experience with him is so much fun! This past week he laughed for the first time, learned to roll over and went swimming for the first time! It is so neat to see his personality coming out more and more each and every day. He is his very own little person and I just love getting to know him! Being a mom is everything I thought it would be and so much more! It is miraculous and amazing and unique and difficult and rewarding all at the same time! It is the best!

Camden sure does have a lot of energy and keeps us very very busy. Whenever he gets super excited he squeals in delight! It is the cutest thing! The drooling has definitely begun & soon he will be rolling around everywhere. He has slept through the night a total of 3 times....not the greatest sleeping record but we will still give him some time. Hopefully he will come around soon but for now we have adjusted to this new norm. I am holding my baby tight and snuggling him every opportunity I get because I know he is just going to continue to grow and grow! He has already outgrown the newborn stage and is totally a baby now. It kind of breaks my heart but at the same time it is exciting to look forward to the next milestones heading his way! He is adored by everyone that comes his way and his daddy is so completely smitten by him it is just too adorable. Every day with baby Camden is a good day. I am learning so much and loving every minute of it. I wouldn't have my life any other way! 

 


"Whenever I held my baby in my arms, I used to think that what I said and did to him could have an influence not only on him but on all whom he met, not only for a day or a, month or a year, but for all eternity - a very challenging and exciting thought for a mother." /// Rose Kennedy

2 comments:

Carly said...

He has the sweetest little face I have ever seen =) What a precious little boy.

Anonymous said...

no way, that quilt from the Philippines, my mom sent my boys one VERY similar! ours is a twin size, and it has animals. my parents are on a mission there and my mom said these ladies hand sew them! beautiful!! and holy cow i can't believe he's 3 months already! that is so crazy! he's so cute!