Monday, November 21, 2011

Hello from baby land...

Camden is 5 months new.


These days he is mastering...

Grabbing & playing with his feet
Reaching out for things
Sitting up
Scooting around
Blowing bubbles
Laughing and smiling so much
Flirting and making friends wherever we go
Getting more curious & so much more aware of the world around him
Loving to suck on the tags of all his toys

& those are just the things I can think of right now.

Can't believe our little Camden is almost a 1/2 a year old! He is getting so big and it makes me a little sad but oh how we love our little man. He is so much fun and brings so much joy into our lives...can't say that enough!

Camden has opened up a place in our hearts that we didn't know existed! There aren't quite words enough to describe the love a mommy or daddy has for their baby. It is a love you don't know until you know, ya know? People can try to tell you what to expect but I could have never truly understood till I experienced motherhood myself. It is the most fulfilling role I have ever lived in my life, and I love it.

Camden is making me a better person and I am so glad to be his mom. He is an absolute blessing in our lives!

Happy 5 months baby boy!


No comments: