Friday, December 12, 2008

AYE AYE AYE

I am...Scott Olsen's fiance!
I want...the next 7 days to go by fast!
I hear...Jack Johnson in the background
I never...swear
I wonder...what my kids will look like
I always...kiss Scott hello and goodbye
I usually...have cravings for fruit
I search...for peace
I am not...perfect
I dance...when I am happy
I sing...out loud!
I wish...more people would think outside of their selves
I dislike...yogurt without granola
I rarely...get angry
I cry...when I hear a touching song...music always gets me.
I jump...at the sight of crickets..eww
I fear...being alone..
I have...many blessings from my Heavenly Father! & so many wonderful people in my life!
I should...not leave crest white strips on for more than the package says! ouch!!
I dream...of a happy healthy family!
I need...sleep & lots of it
I love...relaxing & waking up slowly!

No comments: