Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Please don't stop the music

{Random pic of me & Bails chillin in ma old room/Brooke's last Summer}

Okay I had to make another post just so that photo of delicious jello poke cake would stop tempting me with its deliciousness! Scott showed this to me from you tube today. it's crazy good stuff! It is so catchy I have probably listened to it 5 times today and plan on listening to it a few more...its funny & impressive to watch, knowing that its one guy singing both parts. Check out his Aladdin song too. Enjoy!

Also, let this be music to your ears...

Yep, that's right. This would be my schedule for next semesters classes. I still need to work out a few tweeks to get it just right...but holy cow this will be the last time I register for classes EVER and hallalujah because I have had one tooo many trips up to admissions this week trying to get cleared for registration! I am so done with registering it is not even funny.

Now for some inspiring quotes of the week:

"Smile and the world will think you are up to something." - My Dad would always say this to me on the way to elementary & middle school in the morning & consequently I have never forgotten it. It often makes me smile.

"Trust the Lord to get you to where he has already planned for you to be." -Stole from Morgan's Facebook...so good especially when you are at the "decade of decisions" point in your life.

"Motivation is a fire from within. If someone else tries to light that fire under you, chances are it will burn very briefly." -Stephen R. Covey's quote of the day. Cool.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Your PResh! And I appreciate and Love the food posts ;) hahaha Like the rainbow cake one, me and one of my best friends went out and made it. It was the best time ever! Thanks for sharing girl! I believe that was you... haha it was right??? IF NOT OOOPS!! Still... Keep the food posts coming!

tanner and marissa said...

hahahahaha that youtube video is so crazy, me and tan couldnt stop laughing!!