Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I Am His Daughter

I absolutely love this song from this year's Especially For Youth CD line up! I think it is one of my very fav EFY songs now! I am learning to play it on the piano so my sisters can sing it at their Young Women's New Beginnings/for their Personal Progress! It is a beautiful song!

I get tears when ever I try to sing the lyrics, "He is my king and my father, I am His daughter." It is seriously so wonderful to know that I am His daughter and that I have so much to offer! This song is truly inspiring!

If we could always see ourselves as He sees us! We all have so much potential! I know I am part of the bigger picture and can make a big difference in the world by finding strength in the the Lord and following His ways!


1 comment:

Connie Knox said...

Thank you for the great reminder and way to start my day!! Loved it!!