Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentine


My husband is simply the greatest. He never ceases to impress or amaze me. He is the most humble, caring, thoughtful, composed, generous, hard working, intelligent, committed and understanding person and I look up to him so much! When I grow up I want to be just like him ;)

Seriously how did I get so blessed? Scott makes me want to be a better person and I just love him more and more each and every day!

Scott is always there for me, there to encourage me, there to comfort me. He is the sweetest part of my life and I just love his positive outlook on life, his ready smile and most of all the way he genuinely cares about me. He is my biggest supporter in both the good and the bad and I couldn't imagine my life any other way.


I love you forever and ever babe!

P.S. We had a lovely Valentines filled with a yummy dinner full of good company from a great company (lol), my fav Shirley Temple drink, Hors d'oeuvres, Strawberry Cheese Cake and of course a box of chocolates from my love!


No comments: