Monday, January 16, 2012

Last beach day

Saturday we headed to Newport Beach one last time before we are outta here. It was a perfect wintery beach day, not too cold and not too hot. It was Camden's third time to the beach in his little 7 month old life. He enjoyed the wind in his face, watching the waves crash & feeling the sand beneath his toes! This boy is a true Californian ;)
Family pic!

This boy loves his daddy!
Starfish on the pier!
Name in the sand!
Sandy toes!

The momma's gotta get some pics in too!
Oh I just love those chunky feet!
Classic Camden face!
All in all it was a perfect day! We sure will miss the CA coast!

1 comment:

Susannah said...

I found you! I love your blog and all your pictures! This post made me especially excited to raise a little boy-- your family is so beautiful and you seem to have so much fun together. I hope we'll be the same way! :)