Friday, March 23, 2012

Hunger Games date night


Scott {Trusty citizen of Panem}, 

You are hear-by invited to take part in the viewing of the nation's most anticipated event, the 74th annual HUNGER GAMES!

Saturday, March 24th at 3:30 pm {aka a date at the movies with me!} 

We shall feast afterwords {utilizing a gift card provided by a HG tribute sponsor} at the Capitol's most favorable dining...Olive Garden!

My only advice, STAY ALIVE! Oh and "remember, we're madly in love, so it's all right to kiss me anytime you feel like it." says, Peeta Mellark : )

XOXO, Brittany


& the candy we will be bringing...

"I support the girl on FIRE" - hot tamales      
"We're all just a PIECE in their games" - reese's pieces


Yayy! I can't remember the last time I was this excited to see a movie! 

_________________________________________________________

...The movie did not disappoint & I just love date nights! 
Thank you O'Briens for watching our lil guy! 

1 comment:

Kassie and Peter said...

CUTE!!!! I love this note! Very creative and such an awesome movie!