Sunday, May 20, 2012

This is my life

& I kind of love it....

Sportin his cranky, whiney teething face...You can his first little toothy coming in on the bottom! Only took 11 months! We thought he was going to be toothless forever ;)

Camden Found a new cool hide out! This cabinet is never organized anymore haha!

He loves throwing all the tupperware behind him out from this drawer! He gets pretty excited about it...that is for only 2.5 seconds, then he is on to new and better things.

Taking his first steps! We found some great motivation for walking practice...the dishwasher! He loves that thing! 

"OOO diapers! Something else I can get into...yummy too!" 


As you can see my hands have been very full over here so basically blogging hasn't made it to the top of my to do list. I have been trying to soak in every single moment while I still have my baby...soon to be 1 year old little man. Happy, sad day right?!

I hope to update more soon on our trip to the west and 
our happening happenings as of late so stay tuned!

No comments: