Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'm so lucky

So while my hubs was working in Mexico last week and crossing the border back and forth each day, I got to hang out in downtown San Diego again! My Dad had a job in Coronado so he called and asked if I wanted to go out to lunch one day and of course I did! It definitely beat staying in a hotel room and coming up with things to entertain myself with. I'm so glad we went out because we had the best seafood and the funnest time a dad and daughter could ask for! It reminded me when I was little, like 3 or 4, and my parents would take me out for oysters and shrimp cocktails...remember that mom? That's how my love for seafood started! Well our trip definitely consisted of lots of fun and good eats. I'm so lucky to have such a great Dad!

100_2786
Our gorgeous, historic hotel. It used to be a bank in the early 19o0's.

100_2791
The beautiful Point Loma Marina.

100_2794
Lots of memories here. I had forgot just how yummy it is! You have to go here!!!

100_2797
Fresh oysters and crabs!

100_2798
Yummy food! Shrimp cocktail, seaweed salad, sushi and clam chowder with some sour dough bread and lemonade! Perfect! My mouth is watering right now!

100_2799
Love my pops!

100_2800
Just me!

No comments: