Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hawaiian Twist Smoothie

Since the weather is warming up a bit we have been trying lots of new smoothie recipes & I have been craving bananas lately so this smoothie especially did the trick! 

Seriously...take a sip, close your eyes and you will think you're in Hawaii! 


Hawaiian Twist Smoothie

1-2 bananas, coarsely chopped
1 can chunky pineapple + juice
1/2 can coconut milk
1-2 tablespoons sugar
6-8 ice cubes

Place everything into a blender & blend until smooth! 
Pour into 2 fancy glasses & enjoy!


3 comments:

Carly said...

Oooo...I am totally in a smoothie phase. Thanks for the recipe!

Roper said...

I totally crave smoothies! They ALWAYS sound good to me, I'lll have to try the recipe!

I didn't realize Brea was so close to DL! We'll come and see you next time for sure! Hopefully one of these days we'll run into you guys up in Idaho!

Shelly and Bryce Stanger said...

Looks good!! Bryce & I just got a new ice cream from Schwans called Monkeyin around chocolate and banana. It has banana flavored ice cream with frozen chocolate covered banana bites and swirles of graham cracker! Yummy!